CE SUPPORT DESK – STARTUP SUPPORT
Struggling with your circular business?
Our CE Support Desk can support you to be successful in the market, as well as to have a positive ecological and social impact, so we can all transit faster towards a circular economy. If you contact the CE Support Desk with challenges concering your circular or business ambitions we help you directly by giving you access to a unique national support network of experts and coaches who can help you on a broad range of business and circular topics.
Give us a call!
We help you to make your challenge more clear
Connect you to the right expert in our network
So you’ll be back on track in no time
SOME OF THE CHALLENGES WE CAN HELP YOU WITH
CHOOSING A CIRCULAR BUSINESS MODEL
DEFINING UNIQUE SELLING POINT
MAKING YOUR STARTUP MORE CIRCULAR
NEW INNOVATIONS AND DISRUPTIVES
CONTRACTS AND REGULATIONS
SOME OF OUR 50+ CIRCULAR ECONOMY EXPERTS
Expertise: How to bring business, sustainability and innovation together to create real, shared value.
- Founder and CEO of De Groene Zaak, Sustainable Business Association
- Nr 16 Trouw sustainable top 100
- Author of numerous publications, including the recent pioneering management book New Economy Business, Management Book of the year 2014.
- Board member NWO (Nederlands Wetenschappelijk Onderzoeksbureau – Dutch Scientific Research Institute)
- Member of several advisory boards and boards of directions including SURF, Mazars, VBDO, BAM Housing Construction, Het Groene Brein
Expertise: Project initiation and leadership
- Co founder and director Waka Waka BV which aims at making superb and sustainable essential products available and affordable for people at the Bottom of the Pyramid.
- Director ecnvironmental communications consultancy MauritsGroen MGMC – connecting people and organisations working towards sustainable solutions.
Expertise: Strategy, Public Affairs, (Regulatory) Business Development, Storytelling
, Circular Economy, Waste Management, Resource Efficiency, Smart City
- Founder & Managing Director Acceleration – empowers companies, cities, regions and governments to make a (business) transformation towards green growth
- Boardmember SMO (Stichting Maatschappij en Onderneming) – a foundation that accelerates the realisation of societal ambitions by signalling and identifying issues which require a great deal of adaptability and an integral approach.
- Senior Lecturer Smart & Sustainable Cities, Euroforum.
- On behalf of SITA vice-president and Board Member of the Dutch Waste Branche in the NL and Europe.
Expertise: Scale-ups, innovation & marketing, Value Proposition Creation and Business model generation, business & marketing strategy and execution, supply, sourcing & operations
- Founder Innoboost – giving innovations a boost. With over 10.000 hours of experience in concept development for national and international brands combined with experience in corporate venturing and start ups Innoboost delivers the the unexpected
- Founder of Boutique Consultancy office Innovation Strategist for concept development, innovation, communication & PR
- Executive director Circle Economy
- Diverse positions at Philips
SOME OF OUR 50+ BUSINESS EXPERTS
Expertise: Market research, Panels, High growth, internationalization, coaching, investing
- Co founded Blauw Research (NL, UK, Germany), Bloomerce (sold to SSI in 2005), GDCC (callcenter, global data collection).
- Invested in YourNews (founding investors), Intellex (Dynamic Reporting, really cool software) and AGMI (fastest growing road sign and dynamic information company in Europe) Inti Games and other initiatives.
- Member of multiple boards, as Veliq, ECE and Get in the Ring.
- Co-founder and active within of Spark Entrepreneurs Education. ‘Helping entrepreneurs to dream ‘bigger’ and support them with tools, inspiration and insight to deliver on those dreams.’
- Columnist at Financieel Dagdblad Netherlands, weekly (2008-2013)
- Past CEO of SSI – a global company delivering sampling, data collection and technology to the MR industry, offices in 22 countries and employs 2,500 staff.
- Writer of ‘Het Groeiboekje’/ ‘Groter Groeien’- no. 3 at Bestseller top 100!
Expertise: entrepreneurship, business modelling, innovation, management consulting, coaching, angel investing, new business development, networking
- Director SMO (Stichting Maatschappij en Onderneming), the think tank of the Netherlands since 1968
- Founder and managing director of the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship -empowers startups, SMEs, and corporates to turn ideas into innovations by bringing business and academia together.
- Co-founder Get in the Ring – award winning investment competition for startups around the globe
- Board Member of the Global Entrepreneurship Week foundation
- Co-founder Halbe & Koenraads – Consultancy (advice & projectmanagement) & Ventures (new concepts and seed investment)
- Projectleader Valorisation programme Rotterdam (PVR)
Expertise: (crowd) funding, developing startups and PPO
- Owner Business Legends – setting up Entrepreneurial Class for corporates & managing Growth Class for corporates
- Initiated and transferred the Dutch Crowdfunding Awards
- Senior Contributor for CrowdfundInsider – writes about the legal and industry developments within the crowdfunding industry.
- Campaign Manager Symbid – The Funding Network™ where companies get funded and grow. Symbid simplifies the way small businesses are funded through efficient and transparent technology. They guide entrepreneurs & startups to the right type of funding. The total transaction volume of The Funding Network™ in 2015 is estimated at $800 million.
Expertise: business modelling, collaborative consumption, sharing economy, funding
- Working on a new project around “the internet of cars”, which is still in the starting phase
- Founder of Greenwheels – a car sharing company, to secure a more sustainable and affordable way of driving. Since january 2015 Greenwheels is completely owned by Volkswagen to secure the future of Greenwheels.